Thursday 25 May 2017

My studio, where the softies are born

You know I started workshopping with kids in my studio, and they keep asking me questions about the things they see on my shelves, in the drawers or on my desk. You can't visit me to see the place where my custom plushies are made, but what about some pics of the studio, where your kids' drawings are turned into soft toys? ;-)

On the wall: a mini quilt with fish by me and my nephews' welcome poster among others
Oh yeah, that's me - just making a custom stuffed reindeer
The only plushie I've made for myself - it's not a drawing turned into a soft toy... I just followed my imagination when my favourite cardigan was washed in too hot water... :-)
The yellow-headed mouse relaxing on the top of my beads was sewn by my elder nephew and me
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment