Tuesday 30 October 2012

Oma

I've made the 100th softie. It was one of these two, based on the amazing painting of 3-year-old Maya from Australia. I love her painting - it is so simple, so beautiful and so straightforward. She painted her grandma on her birthday in June and her mom asked me to make one copy for Maya and one for her grandma.




Ez a festmény teljesen lenyűgözött... Maya készítette a nagyijáról, és mindketten kapnak belőle egy-egy puhaságot karácsonyra. Extra puhának kellett lennie, mert Maya valószínűleg az ágyba is magával akarja majd vinni a mamája szerint.

2 comments:

  1. man, your stuff is amazing!!!
    i do look-alike dolls of people (alkray.blogspot.com) but your stuff makes me soooo happy, it's so cool and unique each time. i just totally love how you bring the drawings to live. so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am happy you like my softies!

    ReplyDelete