Monday 18 June 2012

Sister softie


 Johanna was 4 when her mom had her and her big sister, Caitlin draw each other, and then she made a scrapbook page with both drawings. She thought it would be something for them to look back on and laugh at in the future.

This spring the family moved to another state but their older daughter stayed behind while she finishes school. Johanna misses her big sister so much that her mom decided to get a softie version of her sister-drawing. I had some some help with the details: Caitlin has blonde hair and light blue eyes and her favourite colour is pink. Well, this is what I came up with.

And one more thing - Karen, the girls' mom was the very first person who said she was proud to be an owner of a DOODLIE-softiesmiley Thank you, Karen!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO thrilled with my softie! It is not yet in my hands, but I love the promise of her. :-D Emese... I thank you. I can't wait to see my baby's sister in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I hope she arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete